1 TRAVEL PROJECT MANAGER M / F
in PARIS 15. in CDI or CDD of 12 months if desired.
Photographes du monde is a specialist in photo travel and is a thematic, young and dynamic travel agency, created by photographers for photographers.
The agency offers photography enthusiasts themed trips to learn photography while traveling. Traveling in small groups (4 to 8 people), in France, in Europe and around the world, we seek to give photo travelers special moments as close as possible to nature and people.
By reporting directly to the agency’s founder / director, you want to pursue yours
professional career in a small structure and actively participate in its development. Our agency, in a niche market, is sailing with a clear course: to be and remain a reference within our field. Your mission will be to give us the opportunity to do so and your presence motivated by the desire to succeed together. Your role will be varied and concrete in different areas that are crucial to the activity:
TRAVELING RELATIONSHIPS – SALE (30-40% of your posts)
– Support and follow-up on requests for information: respond to requests for information from travelers about our products (via e-mail, telephone, etc.), reminders / reminders, follow-up on files.
Follow-up on sales files (receipt of orders, sales administration, invoicing, exchange of travelers, etc.)
Sending travel documents to travelers (invoices, subpoenas, etc.)
PRODUCTION MONITORING / LOGISTICS (50-60% of your post)
– Operational organization of departures for existing offers: planning management, reservations (air and land transport, accommodation, etc.), departure logistics
– Management and analysis of travel results: qualitative (traveler questionnaires …), evolutionary (discover and suggest the necessary improvements), quantitative (budget …)
– Coordination of the schedule of departures with the photographers
– Having suggestions for improving our processes based on your experience will be extremely helpful to everyone.
PRODUCTION – NEWS (5-10% of your posts)
Proposals for new projects / destinations in France and abroad thereafter production of these
– Exploration of new service providers, negotiation and optimization of price conditions
– Participation in the preparation of travel descriptions
– Having ideas based on your experience will be welcome
Profile required : dynamic, lively, resourceful, independent, with the practical sense, the desire for adventure and the sense of service.
We place great emphasis on the people who make up the team and on the qualities that make up a person. Benevolence, altruism, humility will be useful every day. Accepting mistakes and learning from them is crucial for us. We do not want anyone who is (or who sees himself) perfect.
– Editorial fluency (syntax, spelling, etc.) and interpersonal skills are essential.
– Organized, rigorous, you will have to collect / manage a lot of information related to your position.
– Autonomy and inclusive decision-making.
– In terms of your training: ideally in tourism. This training is important, but also tell us what you have done and achieved over the last 3 years.
– You master standard office automation (Office pack, Word, Excel, etc.)
– You like our activity area (travel + photo)
The little things that are part of your personality or your journey
To know and above all to appreciate the photographic universe (technique, equipment …), to have already had experience in small structures (4-8 people), to speak other languages (English, Spanish, etc.) To be of service to others , learn from their mistakes and know how to put things in perspective.
Period : occupies position subject to availability
Duration : CDI or CDD12 months depending on convenience, profile
Level : From Bac + 3 (from Master tourism …) or other training.
Any diploma is less important than your “practical sense” and your readiness to learn.
Experience : It is expected to have already held positions for 3 to 5 years in tourism (internship included).
Remuneration : Amounts in tourism standards depending on the profile (between 25 and 30k / year, more to justify the candidate’s profile) + benefits to add (travel once a year, good atmosphere (laugh at least once a day), remote work possible, navigation support, restaurant tickets …
Meeting point : Paris 15
Time schedule : The office is open Saturday (distribution of attendance on Saturday at 3)
Business background : Photo Travel Specialist, Photographes du monde is an experienced (10 years) and dynamic themed travel agency, created by photographers for photographers.
The agency offers photography enthusiasts themed trips to learn photography while traveling.
Traveling in small groups (4 to 8 people), in France, in Europe and around the world, we seek to give photo travelers special moments as close as possible to nature and people.
Job background : Strengthen the team with someone with experience or who wants to get involved. Your workstation
is located in our photo gallery, in a team of currently 5 people. You will be involved in about fifty projects a year.
We offer a CDI or a CDD 12 months (if desired and duration to be discussed). In the case of a fixed-term contract, it aims to consider a permanent contract depending on the success of joining the position. Our travels matter to our travelers because we make sense of our jobs day by day. We offer a concrete and powerful position
To apply :
Send us your CV and cover letter / motivation of about 300 words to Photographes du Monde 3 rue ernest renan 75015 Paris or by e-mail: email@example.com
Suggestions for your cover letter:
Track your cover letter: why you are applying, your professional ambitions, your job search and describe your desire to find an agency where you can “become the agency’s referrer” in your fields.