Guided tours, meetings, workshops, treasure hunts …: more than 170 free activities give you the opportunity to (rediscover) the richness of the Ile-de-France natural heritage from 18 to 22 May 2022. Must be geolocated on a map.
Arranged in Île-de-France as everywhere in France from 18 to 22 May 2022, the Fête de la nature invites, through free activities, to be amazed by nature 2 steps from home, and to meet women and men “passionate by nature”.
This 16th edition has no particular theme: in 2022, nature will be celebrated through all themes related to living things!
Geolocate events in Île-de-France on an online map
In Île-de-France, the operation is coordinated by a regional body, the Regional Biodiversity Agency (ARB), which listed the free events offered by nature conservation and education associations or by local authorities.
Results: more than 170 appointments in Île-de-France can be found online on a map that geolocates them.
A great opportunity to (re) discover the richness of the natural heritage of Île-de-France:
- Its 35 Natura 2000 classified sites,
- Its 15 nature reserves,
- Its 4 regional nature parks,
- Its 10,000 animal species, of which 200 are protected,
- And 25% of the national flora!
Guided walks, discoveries of birds, insects …
Some examples of Nature Day events in Île-de-France:
- Guided walk to discover the little wonders that nature offers our eyes and ears in the nature reserve Montereau-Fault-Yonne (77), on 20, 21 and 22 May 2022,
- Discovery of nocturnal insects in Plaisir (78), May 20, 2022,
- Take a walk and listen to birdsong in Paris La Défense (92), 20 and 21 May 2022,
- Bird watching in the Avron Plateau Park in Rosny-sous-Bois (93), May 18, 2022,
- Nature walks in the park Prés de la Bièvre in Fresnes (94), May 18, 2022,
- Ornithological discoveries at the Père-Lachaise Cemetery in Paris (11th), May 18, 2022, and at the Parc des Buttes-Chaumont in Paris (19th), May 21, 2022
Meetings with the Regional Biodiversity Agency
Also note the meetings where ARB will be present:
- Workshops related to participatory science and observable biodiversity in cultivated areas of the city, in Soisy-sous-Montmorency (95) on 21 May 2022,
- Activities at the Statens Naturhistoriske Museum, in Paris (5th), 21 and 22 May 2022 from 10:30 to 19:00:
• 21 and 22 May 2022: “Discover and understand the bird migration” and “Make a small solitary bee nest box”.
• Only May 21, 2022: “Observe drawing” to teach young and old to draw insects, birds or plants more faithfully. You do not have to be good at drawing, you just have to remember to observe.
• Only 21 May 2022: “Silhouette Map” to observe the species and different environments in the Ile-de-France region.
“To the trees, young and old!”, Educational and fun booklet for everyone, proposed by the Regional Agency for Biodiversity
On the occasion of the Fête de la nature, the Regional Agency for Biodiversity (ARB ÎdF) an exciting illustrated booklet for young and old: To the trees, young and old!
This booklet invites you to explore the outdoors near your home with a shocking duo: Pearl Choirout, a little girl who knows the many secrets of nature, and her dog, Esra Pilmms.
With them and thanks to the tracks of nature that they will help you decode, you will solve it 10 puzzles.
This will allow you to better understand what you will see in the future during your walks in green areas.
Libretto written by Grégoire Loïs, from ARB ÎdF, and illustrated by Ève Barlier.
► Download the booklet To the trees, young and old! Where order it.
► Download the booklet budding studies, released in 2021, featuring 10 more nature puzzles to solve with Pearl Choirout and her dog Esra Pilmms.
Want to discover other ARB training booklets? Fetch: