Discovering the rich heritage of Munchhausen and its surroundings and its Sauerdelta Nature House, Sauerdelta and Northern Alsace, 18 September 2022, Munchhausen.
Discovery of the rich heritage of Munchhausen and its surroundings and its Sauer delta Sunday, September 18 at 10.00 Maison de la nature, du Delta de la Sauer et d’Alsace du nord
Available. FREE ENTRY. Provide earphones/headphones for the discovery of the podcast (CEN Alsace). Catering on site, check and cash.
Come and enjoy some time in nature with the program of workshops, demonstrations, visits and shows by local actors. moderate motor disability
Maison de la nature, du Delta de la Sauer et d’Alsace du nord 42 rue du Rhin, 67470 Munchhausen Munchhausen 67470 Bas-Rhin Grand Est Parking de la Sauer (next to the nature reserve) for vehicles less than 2 meters high.
03 88 86 51 67 http://www.nature-munchhausen.com/ https://www.facebook.com/cine.munchhausen The work on the domestication of the Rhine, which took place around 1845, profoundly changed the landscape of the Sauer Delta, where the great gulfs formed by the Rhine have been cut. Most of the formerly dry beds of the Rhine and its branches have been covered by alluvial forests. Since these works, the Sauer, a tributary of the Vosges, has taken a turn in the old main course of the Rhine to reach the riverbed at Munchhausen. In the late 1970s, work on the Rhine Canal upstream of Munchhausen stopped, sparing this remarkable site. In 1997, this area was classified as a nature reserve due to the importance of its natural heritage, recognized at European level.
Come and enjoy some time in nature with the program of workshops, demonstrations, visits and shows by local actors.
Maison de la nature organizes its 9th “Nature and Heritage” day with a program of discovery stands, demonstrations and visits for the whole family and all this around the themes of nature, ecology, environment.
You will be able to discover there from 10 am to 6 pm. :
– the fruit varieties from Alsace with Arboriculteurs de Niederlauterbach and its surroundings
– production of walnut oil (M. Schneider)
– stone carving (M. Kapps)
– the planing bench (production of wooden tools, CINE)
– the forge (Cracked Oak Forge)
– baking bread: from the field to the plate (Faust farm)
– extraction of apple juice (tree growers)
– wood engraving (Natureà’Bord)
– study of sparrow migration in the nature reserve (ornithological station)
– Protection of wild animals (GORNA)
– mosquitoes and their predators (Syndicate against mosquitoes 67)
– the DIY workshop for children (Mlle Mosser)
– the climate fresco workshop (new! by M. Klöpper)
– chess (Rhine chess club)
– the workshop vegetables through the seasons (Nature’lich)
– Biodiversity at home stand (CINE)
And at fixed times :
– at 10:00 a.m.: nature excursion around wild edible and medicinal plants (CINE)
– at 10.15 and 16.45: nature excursion on the banks of the Sauer (CINE)
– at 11.00 and 14.00: the sound walk in the heart of the nature reserve Delta de la Sauer (Conservatoire des Espaces Naturels d’Alsace) – provide headphones to listen to the new podcast
– at 14: The Raku cooking technique (ceramics)
– at 14: big game for 12-17-year-olds (new!)
And this year, 2 performances are offered by the association at Teatrets stier:
– At 11: Compagnie L’inattendue and its show We are losing the north
– At 3.30pm: Compagnie La Débordante and its show what is due to me
You can enjoy delicious tartes flambées, including vegetarian and snacks (Thierry Schweitzer charcuterie), good Alsatian wine and beer (Brasserie du Garçon Pointu, Nierderlauterbach), as well as a wide selection of cakes for the hungry. .
Covered areas in case of inclement weather.
Catering on site.
Start and end dates and times (year – month – day – hour):